What is a beautiful teeth? - Introduction
What is beautiful?
Healthy teeth are (unfortunately) not always nice teeth. Many people are careful with their teeth, maintain their teeth well, but are nevertheless not satisfied with their appearance. Conversely, the reasoning holds true: unhealthy teeth are never beautiful! The saying goes: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ("the viewer determines if it is beautiful"), but this is only partly true. Beauty is not only dependent on taste, but can also be pinpointed on all sorts of laws.
A beautiful and attractive bite is:
- Healthy: no inflammations, no holes;
- Clean and fresh: no tartar, no plaque, no bad breath;
- Regular in shape: no elements (teeth or molars) that protrude extremely beyond the line;
- No visible missing elements;
- Regular color: no extreme color differences, stains or discolorations.
In addition, there are many culture-related beauty ideals, which, however, fall outside the scope of this book.
Healthy, healthy teeth.