Grab the vacuum cleaner: you burn so many calories with cleaning!
Getting sweaty in the gym is not fun for everyone, just like cleaning the house. Perhaps ...
Cleaning has several advantages
Getting sweaty in the gym is not fun for everyone, just like cleaning the house. Perhaps a good idea to combine the two evils. With fanatic cleaning you can burn quite a few calories; saves you another trip to the gym.
From now on we will be cleaning more often.
We would like to stay in shape, but sometimes we prefer to be lazy than tired and therefore skip the gym. Is the gym also not for you? Cleaning is an effective way to burn calories without going to the gym.
How many calories do you burn per hour with which?
- Ironing: 90 calories per hour
- Bed change: 114 calories per hour
- Dishwashing: 95 calories per hour
- Bathroom cleaning: 145 calories per hour
- Vacuum cleaning: 153 calories per hour
- Mopping: 168 calories per hour