Do you only use toothpaste to brush your teeth? If you read this no more!
Toothpaste is not only useful for white teeth. If you hear what people used to brush their teeth with, you are spontaneously grateful for the ..
Toothpaste is not only useful for white teeth
When you hear what people used to brush their teeth with, you are spontaneously grateful for the invention of toothpaste. In the old days people had to do it with a twig and some herbs, no wonder that all the teeth of misery fell out of mouth around puberty. Fortunately, that is now different and toothpaste is available in all shapes and sizes.
But did you know that toothpaste can be used for many more things than just fresh teeth? If you read these tips, you will never again look the same at a tube of toothpaste: you can do much more with it than just brushing your teeth. The handy thing is, you always have it at home!
- White shoes: the soles and edges of sneakers can quickly turn gray and dirty. This is very noticeable when the soles are white, but with a bit of toothpaste this problem is easily solved. Scrub the soles with some toothpaste and then remove them with a damp cloth. Your sneakers shine like new again!
- Dirty smell: after cutting garlic or onions, your hands don't smell fresh. The juices from these seasonings penetrate the skin and your hands can therefore smell for them even hours later. This can be easily solved by not washing your hands with soap but with some toothpaste.
- Dirty wall: children sometimes cannot resist the temptation to draw on the wall with their pencils instead of on paper. If there are pencil marks on your wall, you can remove it by scrubbing with a brush with some - yes - toothpaste. You can then wipe away the toothpaste residues with a wet cloth.
- Pimples: if you have a pimple or pimple, spread some toothpaste on it before going to sleep. Rinse the next morning and you will see that the irregularity is a lot less!
- Nail polish: no nail polish remover in the house? No worries. Soak your nails in toothpaste and then massage them with a brush. All the remains have disappeared in this way.
- Carpet: your carpet or carpet also benefits from the stuff for our teeth. Most stains can be removed with a little toothpaste, a clean cleaning cloth and some lukewarm water.